Orion is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Say goodbye to the hassle of coding and get your website up and running in no time! With 8 versatile layouts and a various of blocks to choose from, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy a seamless browsing experience on any device with our fully responsive and lightning-fast template. Embrace the future of website design with our IT Solution template, created exclusively for Elementor Free users.
Page Templates :
- Service Page
- Portfolio Page
- Single News
- Single 404
Sections and Blocks :
- Pricing List
- Contact Form
- Newsletter Form
- Quote Form
Required Plugins (will be installed automatically) :
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Happy Elementor Addons
- PowerPack Lite for Elementor
- Premium Addons for Elementor
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
• Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb • MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater • PHP 7 or Greater • Wordpres 5.2 or Greater • This template not support Internet Explorer. • For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.