As next-generation eCommerce, Raed is perfect for any online shop and retail business.
Your website must be your best sales funnel as generating new customers has never been as important as it is today.
Rise above the challenges of worldwide inflation by presenting your products as high-end merchandise in order to improve the conversion rate of your website.
Raed for Elementor comes with all the necessary pages to create a successful online shop. With beautifully designed landing pages, state-of-the-art WooCommerce integration, engaging social media elements, a customer support area, and more, you will have all you’ll ever need to run your online business professionally.
Raed Elementor Template Kit is also fully responsive and will work flawlessly on any device, generating new customers anytime and anywhere.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
20 Elementor Pro Templates:
- Global Theme Styles
- Subscribe & Save
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Search Results
- Single Product for WooCommerce
- Products Archive for WooCommerce
- Cart for WooCommerce
- Checkout for WooCommerce
- My Account for WooCommerce
- Order Summary for WooCommerce
Save time and money: Why is a template kit better than a WordPress theme?
When you switch themes, you lost content, styling and features. Template Kits are theme-agnostic and only require evergreen plugins that change and update seamlessly along with WordPress.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts, colors, and more in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Required Plugins (included)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included) Elementor Pro includes premium support and access to additional templates and customization resources.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.